Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25th

Shoulder feels a lot better, but I'm still being tentative on it.  I did some rehab for it today as I outlined in my previous post.

Low Seattle to Miami's @ 7.5 lbs.
High Seattle to Miami's @ 12.5 lbs.
Bitch Slaps @ 12.5 lbs.
Back Hands @ 10 lbs.
45/45s @ 10 lbs.
Lat rows @ 12.5 lbs.

I went through this twice as a circuit and my shoulders felt great.  I'll definitely be doing this more often, probably after lifting sessions a few times a week.

I also did a "monster complex" with is a mix between monster walks, farmer's walks and calf raises.  I did three laps around the gym of monster walk straight to 15 calf raises with 30 DBs.  I feel this is a great workout as it seems to simulate carrying the IBS to a degree.

I finished with some light barbell squats but my hip flexor is still bothering me.  I'm going to put a lacrosse ball into that tissue later tonight to try and loosen it up some.

God, it feels good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. I ended up inflaming my shoulder again the day after this post..."Supple ninja tissue..." is the first post since being back in the gym.

    ReplyDelete