Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 13th

My workouts are feeling a little bland, maybe they're not, but I get bored easily.  Here are some movement ideas that sound fun to me:

front squats (i may stick with back squats because of my new DVD coming in though)
power/hang cleans
Jerks
handstand pushups
weighted pullups
weighted dips
sumo/Romanian/straight legged/speed dead lifts
deep position squats
planche/L-seat work
BW rows (I need to add these in order to balance with all the pushups)
Firemans's carry
Overhead sandbag lunges
Sandbag carries
Ladder drills
Dragon flags
wheel rollouts


I think in a few months I'll transition to a power/explosion/plyo phase of training...maybe I'll be able to actually dunk!  damn white-man's disease...

I will update later on my workout today...will probably be simple as I'm pretty tired.  probably weighted pullups, inverted rows, pushups, maybe some dragon flag practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment