Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Intentions

I would love to make a grand entrance, a beautiful, flowing, eloquent statement about life or accomplishment, but honestly, I just want to blow shit up...but maybe that's too simplistic.

I'm training to be a Navy SEAL.  I've been going for a while now and I thought it worthwhile to record.

Whether I make it or not.

If you have the same aspirations you can use this for inspiration or workout ideas, networking and so forth.

I expect to change much during this adventure; I will have ups and downs, motivation and lack-thereof but most importantly, it will be real.  And let's face it; we're all looking for an adventure.  It really is the destination.

I'm chasing a goal, a dream; a very real career.  There will be more about me to come on these pages and I'll probably have days where I post a lot, and days I don't post at all.

I hope you enjoy it.

xoxo, bitches.

"The only easy day was yesterday."  

No comments:

Post a Comment